At a recent meeting of a prostate cancer support group, a list of internet informational resources were listed. Upon checking each one, I have found the following to be most informative and current. For a complete listing, see the section entitled Medical Resources on this website.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda and Frederick, Maryland have a site entitled cancer.gov.
2. For a searchable compilation of active and recruiting clinical trials, see clinicaltrials.gov.
3. The Prostate Cancer Foundation is a valuable source of information about all aspects of prostate cancer. See pcf.org.
4. Likewise, the Prostate Cancer Research Institute is also a valuable source. See prci.org.
5. I had never seen the following before, but it deserves a listing. See yananow.net.